Fourth District PTA Advocacy Communicator
CUCPTSA Legislation Report
Download October Full Report October 2020 - List of Topics
- Contact information for COVID-19 cases in OC
- 2020 Census Status
- CUSD Board of Trustee Agendas
- CUSD Board Meeting Actions
- Teleconferencing Points for Legislation Chairs - Fourth District PTA
- CA PTA Monthly Advocacy Calls
- The Election and Your PTA
- California State PTA supports Propositions 15 and 16
- California bans sales of flavored Tobacco products
- California to require ethnic studies to graduate from high school.
- School districts worry that legislators failed to protect them from Covid-19 lawsuits.
- First big reform of Californias education funding laws awaits governors signature.
- Californias new head of special education talks to EdSource about distance learning, social justice, and the future of special education.
- How to reduce germ spread and illness in our new normal.
- National PTA Reflections contest for 2020-2021 - "I Matter Because".
- Advocacy letters for National PTA by category: Child Health and Safety, Education Technology and Data Privacy, Elementary and Secondary Education, Federal Investments in Education, Gun Safety and Violence Protection, Post Secondary Access and Opportunity, Special Education
* 2020-2021 PTA Presidents, Unit Legislation Representatives and
Unit Special Ed Representatives are invited to Superintendent Parent Council