Fourth District PTA Advocacy Communicator
CUCPTSA Legislation Report
Download May Full ReportMay 2023 - List of Topics
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 District presentation for the well-being of our students - "CUSD Cares"
- May Revision Workshop - Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 2:00-4:00pm hosted by Capitol Advisors at the Orange County Department of Education. Location is 200 Kalmus Dr, Costa Mesa - Building D, Room 1005. Details of topics can be found on the Advocacy Report.
- Next CUSD Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees is Wednesday, May 17,2023.
- CUSD Board of Trustee Agendas, Minutes and Audio Recording links
- CUCPTSA Legislation/Advocacy Racial Equality Book Club
- Visit CUSD Insider for the most up to date happenings around our district
- CUSD Hoag Speaker Series: Suicide, Depression and Grief
- Information concerning the Fentanyl Crisis.
- CAPTA is currently tracking these pieces of legislation: Current Legislation and Advocacy Reports.
- Committee Chairs announced for the 2023-2024 Legislative Session. Results listed in this Advocacy Report.
- How Special Education Funding Actually Works
- The 117th Congress is considering the following legislation items. The National PTA positions can be found by clicking here.
- Advocacy letters for National PTA by category: Child Health and Safety, Education Technology and Data Privacy, Elementary and Secondary Education, Federal Investments in Education, Gun Safety and Violence Protection, Post Secondary Access and Opportunity, Special Education