Fourth District PTA Advocacy Communicator
Download May Report - Earlier editions available on the site
CUCPTSA Legislation Report
Download May Full Report May 2022 - List of Topics
- CUSD Board or Trustees Meeting Report
- Agendas of recent Board of Trustee Meetings
- Visit CUSD Insider for the most up to date happenings within the district
- CUCPTSA Legislation/Advocacy Racial Equity Book Club
- Fourth District PTA Talking Points for Legislation Chairs, May 2022
- The 2022 California Primary is coming! June 7th is Election Day.
- State Redistricting Maps
- CUSD will be in these Assembly Districts - AD 71, AD 72, and AD 74
- CUSD will be in these State Senate Districts - SD 36. SD 37, and SD 38
- Link to the maps
- CUSD Legislation Action Community Bill Report
- Ukrainian students arriving in California find warm welcome at schools
- Growing suburban Sacramento school districts spared states declining enrollment
- Cost, emotional stress leading to enrollment challenges at colleges, study finds
- Proposed Ballot initiatives: Heres what you need to know.
- School choice backers fail to put measure on Californias November ballot
- Take Action: Urge Congress to Prioritize the Mental Heath of Students by Passing the STANDUP Act
- Link to Congressional Redistricting maps - CUSD appears to be in District 40 and District 49.
- Advocacy letters for National PTA by category: Child Health and Safety, Education Technology and Data Privacy, Elementary and Secondary Education, Federal Investments in Education, Gun Safety and Violence Protection, Post Secondary Access and Opportunity, Special Education.
* 2021-2022 PTA Presidents, Unit Legislation Representatives and
Unit Special Ed Representatives are invited to Superintendent Parent Council