Fourth District PTA Advocacy Communicator
CUCPTSA Legislation Report
Download May Full Report May 2021 - List of Topics
- CUSD Board of Trustee Agendas, Minutes and Audio Recording links
- COVID-19 Information for Orange County
- Sacramento Safari with Fourth District PTA - Date Change - March 7-8, 2022, 2021
- Congratulations to Mark Wagner of Dana Hills High School for winning the national PTA Reflections Dance Choreography Outstanding Interpretation Award for 2020-2021!
- CUCPTSA Legislation/Advocacy Racial Equity Book Club
- CA PTA Monthly Advocacy Calls
- CA PTA Convention (virtual) May 3-16 with workshops and business meetings
- May Revise Budget coming soon
- Missing kindergarteners drive largest drop in 20 years in California K-12 enrollment. Charter school experienced an increase in enrollment.
- USDA extends free meals through the next school year.
- Tracking how the coronavirus is impacting school districts.
- Tracking coronavirus is impacting school districts.
- Advocacy letters for National PTA by category: Child Health and Safety, Education Technology and Data Privacy, Elementary and Secondary Education, Federal Investments in Education, Gun Safety and Violence Protection, Post Secondary Access and Opportunity, Special Education
* 2020-2021 PTA Presidents, Unit Legislation Representatives and
Unit Special Ed Representatives are invited to Superintendent Parent Council